Barcelona - Bilbao - Madrid - Remote
Good Rebels 2023
Are you looking for the right place to build your career as a conversion rate optimisation specialist?
Are you an avid learner, hungry for new challenges? Do you look beyond the limits of traditional methodologies?
At Good Rebels we may be looking for you.
What are we looking for? What do we offer?
We are looking for young people interested in CRO for our Performance and Data&Analytics department. We welcome motivated young talents with open arms to support our consulting and projects department.
You will work on projects where innovation, communication and user experience are key to generate business. We research, think and create solutions that help companies and institutions reach new users, offer new products and open new markets.
You'll work with kindred and supportive spirits, fellow Rebels who are passionate about how digital and business can make the world a better place. You will have the opportunity to work with and learn from a diverse and international team.
What would be your key responsibilities?
- Understand the customer's business and conversion needs. As well as understanding the client's business model and what their objectives are.
- Reviewing the implementation of web analytics and detecting improvements through measurement and implementation plans.
- Analysis of quantitative and qualitative data through specialised tools and interpretation of the data to generate improvement actions.
- Analysis and implementation of good user experience practices.
- Actively use various CRO tools, such as heat maps, dynamic surveys, recordings, GA, user testing or others, to gather information.
- Generate test ideas and tests that increase conversion.
- Sort out areas for improvement and prioritise them with the client, in order to improve conversion on their website.
- Ensure the correct implementation: objectives, development and reporting of the different experiments.
- Analyse, evaluate and report the results of the experiments to the client.
- At least 2 years experience working on CRO projects.
- Extensive knowledge in quantitative (Google Analytics) and qualitative analysis tools (Hotjar, CrazyEgg, Clarity...) and in data interpretation and management.
- Demonstrable experience in CRO projects and A/B test experiments. Demonstrable command of testing and personalisation tools (VWO, Convert, Optimizely or similar, A/B Tasty).
- Proven ability to create short and long term strategic plans.
- Fluent in English.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Creativity and initiative to make value propositions to the client.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Innovation, willingness to learn about new trends and possibilities, but also common sense to know in which projects some things can be considered and others cannot.
- Analytical mindset and problem-solving approach.
Desired requirements (we will value very positively):
- Knowledge of how the digital channels that make up the conversion funnel work (SEO, PPC, Social, Email Marketing, etc.). Understanding of what can be done in them.
- Languages other than English and Spanish.
Good Rebels: who we are, what we do
Good Rebels is an independent digital consultancy and agency. We create digital experiences that connect brands and people. Kind-hearted people who aren’t afraid to rebel. We combine data, design, creativity and technology to serve clients like Toyota, Domino's Pizza, LG, Lidl or Decathlon with multicultural teams from 4 offices in the UK and Spain.
Good Rebels aim to inspire other organisations to become human-centred. We work in an open and collaborative environment that promotes love in the workplace and fun. We are a rare, self-managed, progressive company, with a very special Rebel Culture. Did you know that our salaries are public and salary raises are crowd-set?
Dragon Awards of Happiness® Culture 2022 Employer Branding category