Barcelona - Madrid - Remoto
Estudio34 a Good Rebels Company 2023
Are you looking for the right place to build your career in SEO Consultancy? Are you an avid learner, hungry for new challenges? Do you look beyond the limits of traditional methodologies?
At Good Rebels we may be looking for you.
What are we looking for? What do we offer?
We are looking for young people interested in Technical SEO for our Performance department. We welcome motivated young talent, to support our consulting and projects department, with open arms.
You will work on projects in which innovation, communication and user experience are key to generating business. We research, think and create solutions that help companies and institutions to reach new users, offer new products and open new markets.
You’ll be working with kindred and caring spirits, fellow Rebels passionate about how digital and business can make the world a better place. You will have the opportunity to work and learn from a diverse and international team based around many countries in Europe. We have offices in Madrid, Barcelona, Bilbao and Brighton and we support remote working for all our Rebels.
What would be your key responsibilities?
- Participate in the execution of different digital projects related to SEO.
- Exhaustive keyword research to elaborate SEO content strategies for multinational companies.
- Help elaborate KPIs reports, executive reports and data overviews.
- Help develop SEO technical audits, that includes: Optimization of Core Web Vitals, logs auditing, knowledge in search engine indexation control, knowledge and integration of rich snippets (schema.org) and web semantics, backlink analysis, management of canonicals, etc.
- Off page optimization and link building
- On page and off page optimizations.
What are the role requirements?
- Excellent English will be required.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Good project management and organisational skills
- Postgraduate student or Master's Degree
- 2-4 years experience or SEO know-how.
- Handling Office tools such as Google Slides, Word and Excel.
- Minimum Intermediate level with excel
- Familiar with Google Analytics, Search Console, Sistrix, Semrush, Screaming Frog, Ahrefs, Seomonitor and similar tools
- SEO experience with WordPress / Prestashop and Magento a plus
Desired requirements (we will value very positively):
- Other languages (French, German and or Portuguese)
- Basic knowledge and previous experience in e-commerce, SEO, SEM and/or analytics, even if it is at a personal level. (at least 2 years doing SEO)
- Basic knowledge of web analytics (Google Analytics)
- Having led Google or Facebook Ads.
- A good team player, able to work with others remotely (either from home or from one of our open offices) and interact with different stakeholders.
- Capacity to manage high stress situations
- Ability to multi-task and manage various project elements simultaneously
- Leadership skills
- Big-picture thinking and vision
- Attention to detail
- Conflict resolution skills
Good Rebels: who we are, what we do
Good Rebels is an independent digital consultancy and agency. We create digital experiences that connect brands and people. Kind-hearted people who aren’t afraid to rebel. We combine data, design, creativity and technology to serve clients like Toyota, Domino's Pizza, LG, Lidl or Decathlon with multicultural teams from 4 offices in the UK and Spain.
Good Rebels aim to inspire other organisations to become human-centred. We work in an open and collaborative environment that promotes love in the workplace and fun. We are a rare, self-managed, progressive company, with a very special Rebel Culture. Did you know that our salaries are public and salary raises are crowd-set?
Dragon Awards of Happiness® Culture 2022 Employer Branding category