Communications & Content Creation Intern
Internship salary: 600 € / month (six months)
Good Rebels, Jun 2023
Are you looking for the right place to leapfrog your career in Communications, Digital Strategy and Marketing? Are you an avid learner, hungry for new ideas? Do you have high standards and focus on continuous improvement? Are you an enthusiast of all things digital?
At Good Rebels we may be looking for you.
What do we want? What do we offer?
As a Communications & Content Creation Intern, you will be part of the Good Rebels communications and brand team and help define and implement the communications and content strategy of the agency, in line with business and growth objectives.
You’ll be working with kindred and caring spirits, fellow Rebels passionate about how digital and business can make the world a better place. You will have the opportunity to work and learn from a diverse and international team based in three countries. We have offices in Madrid, Barcelona, Bilbao, Brighton and Mexico.
What would be your key responsibilities?
- Provide support in the development of the editorial content plan for our corporate think tank, Rebel Thinking, according to strategic priorities and business objectives.
- Content creation for different corporate channels (social media, corporate blog, corporate website, newsletter) making sure it meets the highest quality standards and complies with Good Rebels’ brand identity.
- Take part in the ideation, coordination and development of various white papers, reports and research, aimed at improving Good Rebels’ thought leadership positioning on topics ranging from digital marketing to martech issues or consumer behaviour.
- Think collaboratively and inclusively, networking with service & commercial directors to ensure every piece of communication is comprehensive and effective for our target.
- Analyse data to obtain relevant insights and develop performance reports.
- Provide PR support: liaise with media, coordinate interviews, etc.
- Collaborate in the organisation of internal and external events (both remote and in person).
Who are we looking for?
Experience & qualifications
- Graduate in Journalism, Communication or Marketing. Digital Marketing or Corporate Communications Master Degree is a plus.
- High level of English (C1 or above) is a plus, as you might sometimes work with international teams and deliver presentations in English.
- Previous experience in corporate communications, content strategy or B2B marketing is a plus.
- Excellent writing and proofreading skills in Spanish.
- An eye for unconventional narratives — a natural storyteller who sees the bigger picture in every piece of data, product launch, case study or new development.
- Ability to bring clear insights into visual presentations.
- Great coordination and self-management skills
- Critical mindset and attention to detail.
- A good team player, able to work with others remotely (either from home or from one of our open offices) and interact with different stakeholders.
- Passionate about digital news, with a deep understanding of basic digital marketing concepts and always willing to read and write about the latest trends in the sector.
- Enthusiastic about digital communication, digital transformation, brand strategy, branded content, digital advertising, social media strategy and B2B marketing.
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop.
- Basic knowledge of Wordpress as a content management system is a plus.
- Basic knowledge of marketing automation is a plus.
Good Rebels: who we are, what we do
Good Rebels is an independent digital consultancy and agency. We create digital experiences that connect brands and people. Kind-hearted people who aren’t afraid to rebel. We combine data, design, creativity and technology to serve clients like Domino’s, Toyota, LG, Lidl or Decathlon, with multicultural teams from 5 offices in the UK, Spain and Mexico.
Good Rebels aim to inspire other organisations to become human-centered. We work in an open and collaborative environment that promotes love in the workplace and fun. We are a rare, self-managed, progressive company, with a very special Rebel Culture. Did you know that our salaries are public and salary raises are crowd-set?
* Take a look at our most recent projects at https://vimeo.com/goodrebels.